FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Feb. 20, 2023
Contact: Michael Fiez
(608) 310-7547 – email@example.com
FSGA Announces Industry Award Winners
LAS VEGAS – The Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association (FSGA) announced the winners of its 2022 Industry Awards at the annual FSGA Winter Conference in Las Vegas.
FSGA Industry Awards have recognized excellence and innovation for more than 20 years.
“Our industry is built on innovation,” said FSGA Chair Stacie Stern. “As our products and media rapidly evolve, fantasy sports and sports betting companies are evolving alongside it. The FSGA Industry Awards celebrate the companies and products that deliver exciting and safe ways for customers to play and engage with the sports they love.”
The 2022 FSGA Industry Award winners are:
- Best Audio Content – Enterprise: NBC Sports: Fantasy Football Happy Hour with Matthew Berry
- Best Audio Content – Midsized: The Fantasy Footballers
- Best Audio Content – Start-Up: DFS Karma Podcasts
- Best Business-to-Business Service Provider: Sportradar’s full suite of B2B services
- Best Product Experience (Non-Operator) – Enterprise: Action Network App
- Best Product Experience (Non-Operator) – Midsized: Better Collective – RotoGrinders Network
- Best Product Experience (Non-Operator) – Start-Up: Bettor Sports Network App
- Best Product Experience (Operator) – Enterprise: PrizePicks
- Best Product Experience (Operator) – Midsized: Underdog Fantasy
- Best Product Experience (Operator) – Start-Up: Matthew Berry’s Fantasy Life: Fantasylife.com
- Best Video Content – Enterprise: Action Network
- Best Video Content – Midsized: The Fantasy Footballers
- Best Video Content – Start-Up: Bettor Sports Network App
- Best Written Content – Enterprise: RotoWire.com
- Best Written Content – Midsized: Better Collective – RotoGrinders Network
- Best Written Content – Start-Up: Matthew Berry’s Fantasy Life
- Best Innovation: ESPN Fantasy Women’s Basketball
- Fantasy Sports Business of the Year: Underdog Fantasy
- Sports Betting Business of the Year: FanDuel Group
- Best Social Media Content: The Fantasy Footballers *
Categories were separated into tiers based on company size, years in business, and annual income to create opportunities to celebrate companies at various stages of growth. Winners were determined by a vote of FSGA member companies.
*The winner of the Best Social Media Content award was determined by a fan vote.
The Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association is the only national organization representing the interests of fantasy sports and gaming companies. We are the voice for more than nearly 60 million fantasy sports players in the United States and Canada, and for the companies that provide services, news, information, and competition to support these growing industries. Our members are sports and gaming enthusiasts, ranging from small startups to large media corporations. Our mission is to provide our members with essential research and data, networking opportunities, and collective action to help them reach their potential. For more information, visit https://thefsga.org/.