FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Feb. 12, 2020
Contact: Katie Johnson
(608) 310-7547 – firstname.lastname@example.org
MIDDLETON, Wis. – The Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association (FSGA) proudly announced the results of its 2020 Board of Directors elections Wednesday.
With seven of its 21 board seats open for election, the following leaders from both the legalized sports betting and fantasy sports industries were elected to three-year terms (2020-2023) by the FSGA membership:
- Paul Charchian // Fanball // Co-Founder *
- Howard Kamen // Gannett Media Corp./USA TODAY // Director of Business Development *
- Stephen Krombolz // FantasyDraft // Founder & CEO
- David Kurtz // National Hockey League // Senior Manager of Strategic Planning
- Peter Schoenke // RotoWire.com // Co-Founder & President *
- Stacie Stern // FanDuel Group // Manager, Government Affairs *
- Rick Wolf // Full Moon Sports Solutions // Founder
* Returning board member
“There’s well over a century of combined experience between these board members, and the FSGA is delighted to have their skill and passion working on behalf of the fantasy sports and legal gaming industries,” said FSGA Executive Director Christina McCoy.
The FSGA also acknowledged the contributions and volunteer service of three out-going board members: Nando Di Fino (The Athletic), Ian Epstein (PropSwap) and Tracy Hankin (Inside Injuries).
The new board will be seated in March.
The Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association is the only national organization representing the interests of fantasy sports and gaming companies. We are the voice for more than nearly 60 million fantasy sports players in the United States and Canada, and for the companies that provide services, news, information and competition to support this growing industry. Our members are sports and gaming enthusiasts, with companies that range from small startups to large media corporations. Our mission is to provide our members with essential research and data, networking opportunities and collective action to help them reach their potential. For more information, visit https://thefsga.org/.